!!! UPDATE: REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED, NEW DATE: JULY 31st !!!
The fee to attend the school is only 50 euros. This includes all 3 lectures and the social events, as well as the coffee breaks. Lunch for Friday and Saturday is not included.
- (pre-registration) You should complete this form online before July
- (acceptance notification) Shortly after July 18th, you will be notified of acceptance, or placed on a waiting list.
- (payment) On the acceptance email, you will find a bank account to which you should transfer the fee of 50€ by August 15th. Please, remember to include “ECCSWARMUP + [your full name]” as the concept, so that we can track who has paid ;-).
- (payment confirmation) You will receive an email confirming that the payment has been received.
- After receiving the payment confirmation email, you will be officially enrolled in the II ECCS Warm-Up School on Complex Networks!
The school is sized to host a maximum of 50 participants, which will selected using the following criteria:
- Students (PhD, Postdoc) will be prioritized over senior researchers.
- Those willing to contribute to the Flash Talks Session will also be prioritized.
- Finally, if necessary, we will stick to a first in, first served basis.
So, hurry up and complete your registration!! Note that if you are initially selected, you must make your payment before August 15th. Mark your calendars! If you miss the deadline, we will be forced to offer your place to those on waiting list.